TRUMP/Clinton: BRODY – Choir People; McCallister – The right to judge; Martosko – Great escape; SIMON – GOP come home; Drudge Links
Janet: Malvern Office for Trump –
Location for the Malvern Office for Trump. Phones should be in soon and then phone banks will begin. Right now you can get signs, handouts, and volunteer for door to door campaigning.
The address is: 270 Lancaster Ave, Suite H, Malvern PA 19355
James Brody: Debate . . . “Choir People”
- Apology – I announced 4pm for a 9pm event! Red face!
- Pundits advised Trump to do well. I suggested that his first debate performance was tactical, hiding his true assets. I, forgive me, was right!
- Jailbait consistently ran over her time limit. No consequences were imposed just as has been true for her other pranks.
- Climate change is a scam that favors the in crowd. SCOTUS, Iran, Benghazi, Bosnia, Bill’s women, and her Foundation – lock her up.
- Donald has been perfectly human in his nature: males (human or chimp or bird) acquire wealth and women choose us on the basis of our wallets.
- Chris Stigall chose Donald because he said bad things, Hillary did bad things.
- Jerry (millennial!) from Michigan captured it well, “my ignorance is your bliss!” (WJR, 760AM, Red Eye, 3:42am)
- In any scam, the victim must enjoy it. Hillary’s run out of smiling victims . . .
D. C. McCallister, PJM: “America, You Have No Right to Judge Donald Trump”
“. . . From the moment the tapes were made public, the drumbeat to Trump’s personal walk of shame began. Politicians who formerly endorsed him fled in terror, not wanting the soiled stain of sexual stigma attached to them. NeverTrumpers descended in holier-than-thou glee as they declared how noble and right they’ve always been not to support such a despicable man. And the left has been howling like puritanical wolves, condemning him for his immorality and sexist treatment of women.
I find this reaction to Trump’s private conversation rather ironic. It’s ironic coming from a secular culture that long ago declared objective morality dead. It’s ironic coming from politicos and media bottom-feeders who defended the abusive and disgusting behavior of Bill Clinton, not when he was a private citizen but when he was a sitting president.
“It’s ironic coming from a Republican political elite that has told its religious base that social and moral issues don’t matter in politics. ‘It’s all about the economy, stupid. Leave your morals in the church but don’t voice them in the public square.’
“The creep of moral relativism in America has been steady for many decades, increasing in speed to the point that the ‘slouching toward Gomorrah’ has become a sprint. The notion that there is objective truth or absolute morality has been universally panned to the point that everything is tolerated except standards of right and wrong. ‘Everyone decides for himself what is right, especially when it comes to sex’ is the mantra of today’s culture.
“For years, Christians in particular have been attacked and silenced as they’ve tried to challenge the immorality that is pervasive in today’s society. When they tell people casual sex is wrong, they get the inevitable, ‘You have no right to tell me what I can or can’t do.’ If they oppose sexual immorality in any form, including adultery, they’re maligned as sanctimonious puritans by lovers of libertinism.
“How ironic, then, that a culture which rejects moral standards has suddenly become so pure and pristine, sitting in judgment of someone they deem too immoral to become president because of something he said in private. As a logical person, I have to ask these paragons of newly found virtue where this standard by which they’ve judged Trump is found. . .”
David Martosko, UK Daily Mail: “Donald’s Great Escape: Trump keeps his campaign alive with barnstorming comeback after confronting Hillary with four Clinton ‘sex victims’ – and she FAILS to nail him over sleazy tape scandal”
– Second presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump has taken place in St Louis
– The two candidates locked horns throughout the bitter debate, which Trump backers said he won
– Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani described the night as a ‘home run’, for Trump in the spin room
– Clinton opened saying she is concerned about ‘some of the things being said and done in this campaign’
– Trump said the controversial remarks he made in 2005 that were revealed Friday were ‘locker room talk’
– However, moderator Anderson Cooper pulled Trump up on it, saying he ‘bragged’ about assaulting women
– Donald Trump also told Hillary Clinton that should would be in jail if he was in charge of the country’s laws
– The Republican also accused the moderators of being biased against him, saying it was ‘three on one’
– Before the debate, Trump held a press conference with women who have accused Bill Clinton of rape
– The woman sat in the front row for the debate – just feet from Clinton. . .”
Roger Simon, PJM:” Panicky GOP Leaders Should Come Home after Trump Wins Debate #2”
“I was disturbed so many Republican leaders deserted Donald Trump within hours of the publication of the now infamous 2005 video, though I wasn’t surprised. Most politicians are cowards, prone to panic. But they didn’t stop to think.
“For one thing, Trump is running against (hello, planet Earth!) Hillary Clinton, whose husband did far worse than talk dirty. He did dirty—a lot of it, often in the Oval Office of the White House–and ended up being disbarred. And Hillary herself is known to have seriously harassed the very women who were victims of her husband’s creepy misogynistic behavior. What a pair.
“Furthermore, Trump was correct in the debate in calling Hillary a ‘criminal.’ She is, as the Wikileaks are in the process of making painfully clear, if anyone was so stupid or fundamentally dishonest (like the FBI and the Justice Department) not to see or admit already. . .”
Drudge Links 10/10/16
TRUMP PRESENTS: Clinton accusers!
WOMEN BLOCKED BY COMMISSION…
VIDEO: Broaddrick Relives Brutal Rapes…
Victims ‘Terrified’ of ‘Enabler’ Hillary…
Clinton Spokesman To Trump: ‘Go Fuck Yourself’…