TRUMP/Clinton: HAYWARD – Biggest Wiki bangs; INVESTORS – Comey lied; McCARTHY – Prosecute; DRUDGE links 10/15/16; HANNITY 10/14/16.
NATIONAL: DONACHIE – Ocare lawsuit; ARKIN ET AL – Cyber strike on Russia; KUMAR & CLARK – Trump vs BillyC; HANSON – Circular firing; GIBBS – Voter Fraud.
PA: SNYDER – PoliticsPA.
END NOTE: BARBARA – Maxine.
Janet: Malvern Office for Trump –
Location for the Malvern Office for Trump. Phones should be in and phone banks will begin. Right now you can get signs, handouts, and volunteer for door to door campaigning.
The address is: 270 Lancaster Ave, Suite H, Malvern PA 19355
John Hayward, Big Govt: “The Most Explosive WikiLeaks Clinton Revelations (So Far)”
“Here is a rundown of some of the biggest bombshells dropped by WikiLeaks’ disclosure of Hillary Clinton’s speeches and emails, and why each is so important.
- Clinton dreams of a world with “open trade and open borders”: Every American should understand that Democrats, and plenty of Republicans, are fighting an all-out war against national sovereignty. Sure, Democrats want new voters, and Republican interests want cheap labor, but they also share a mutual desire to increase the distance between the Ruling Class and voters. In the globalist future, political and business titans will stand atop the world, without having to worry about fulfilling annoying duties to grubby little voters with nostalgic memories of the days when American politicians served America’s interests. Globalism means you’ll never be able to voteagainstanything.
- Clinton courted business elites to support liberal agenda to beat back populism:Clinton’s speeches include numerous examples of something that’s hardly new, or unique to her, but a very important harbinger of things to come if she gets into the White House. Democrats serve their voters a steady stream of anti-business, anti-wealth rhetoric, but they’re keenly interested in using Big Business to promote the agenda of Big Government. Some of the examples in the leaked speeches, such as Clinton urging business interests to beat back the Tea Party and support open-borders immigration, are points of common interest with the GOP Establishment.
- Clinton campaign coordinated with Super PAC:No one familiar with the WikiLeaks disclosures should be able to restrain their laughter when Hillary Clinton talks about getting ‘big money’ and ‘dark money’ out of politics. Then again, she should have been laughed off the stage for such tirades long before WikiLeaks started releasing her campaign’s emails.
- Clinton admitted she has different “public and private positions” on Wall Street reform:Again, this shouldn’t surprise anyone, but it’s always useful to catch a politician actuallyadmitting she isn’t honest with the public on issues – especially an issue of keen interest to the Democrats who opposed her in the primary. In the same issue, she admitted she’s out of touch with ordinary Americans and “far removed” from middle-class life, which is a refreshing bit of (unintended) candor from such a sanctimonious candidate and Party. Lastly, she said it was an “oversimplification” to blame banks for the 2008 financial meltdown, which is true – and greatly understating the truth of Democrat politicians’ culpability, at that – but not at all what Democrat hyper-partisans want to hear from their leaders.
- Clinton campaign asked about using White House executive privilege to hide emails from Congress:“Think we should hold emails to and from POTUS? That’s the heart of his exec privilege. We could get them to ask for that,” John Podesta – current Clinton campaign chair, and former White House counsel – wrote to Hillary’s aide Cheryl Mills, even as the House Benghazi Committee was writing a subpoena for Clinton’s long-hidden correspondence. It’s absolutely shocking that Team Clinton would think Barack Obama was willing to abuse executive privilege to hide vital information from Congress. Wherever did they get that outrageous idea?
- Clinton campaign looked for political support from “needy Latinos”:This is the perfect example of an email chain that would set the media on fire, if it came from a Republican political campaign. They seem to have been talking about Latino politicians who were needy, rather than herds of Latino voters, but they were colorfully insulting to some of those politicians.
- Collusion with State Department on managing Clinton’s email scandal: It’s pretty clear from these emails that Clinton’s team knew she broke the law, but they were (justifiably) confident they could trump the rule of law with politics… and plenty of help from their good friends in the Obama Administration.Other emailsillustrate the Clinton team’s conviction that all Democrat scandals can be overcome with distractions and delaying tactics, counting on that 90% Democrat media to be easily distracted, and to stay quiet while stonewalls are constructed. You will see more collusion and stonewalling in future Democrat Administrations, building on the precedents Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton established. The next Republican Administration that tries it will get a swift and brutal lesson in why scandal management only works when the administrative state and media support the party in power.
- “Journalists” secretly working as enthusiastic volunteers for Clinton/Kaine 2016:Another one to file under “no big surprise, but still nice to see it on paper.” The American public needs to understand there is no real division between the government and media when a Democrat is in the White House,especially with this particular Democrat. The press loved Barack Obama and was childishly easy for him to spin at will, even during the queasy Fifty Shades of Grey stages of their romantic relationship, but the press is Hillary Clinton’s campaign. They’re her donors, Clinton Foundation contributors, and often her former (and future!) employees. If you didn’t think the media could be less interested in holding a president accountable than Obama, you’re in for a shock if Clinton wins.
- Planting the “seeds of revolution” in the “Middle Ages dictatorship” of the Catholic Church:Democrats view Christians in almost exactly the terms they adamantly refuse to apply to Islamic supremacists. They’re also very determined to infiltrate institutions that resist liberalism, subverting them from within, and destroying them if they refuse to be subverted. Check out the latest news about the National Football League for another example.
- Clinton Cashpanicked the campaign: They knew how bad this stuff was, and they wasted no time devising strategies to spin it away. They didn’t have much trouble convincing the press to stop bugging Clinton about the galaxy of Clinton Foundation scandals, did they? With Republicans, the media works hard to set up denials that look uncomfortable, or which they think can be demolished by later revelations. With Democrats, not so much.
- Flip-flopping onTPP: It’s amazing than a single Sanders voter ever believed Clinton was honest about opposing the Trans-Pacific Partnership, but evidently most of them did, or else they never really cared about the issue as much as they claimed to. Leaked emails reveal how Clinton was not “comfortable” with attacking the trade deal she once gushed over as the “gold standard” for such agreements, but she knew she had to pretend to oppose it to placate union bosses and woo the Sanderistas. Clinton campaign staff talked about her “integrity” as though it were a stack of poker chips, deeming it reasonable to sacrifice a little integrity to keep the Sanders insurrection under control.
- Gun control: cherry-picked data and executive orders:Democrats are going to lose patience with voter opposition to their gun control agenda and begin imposing it, as soon as they no longer have to worry about losing a tough election in the near future. They often worry about the potential backlash from Democrat voters in key states who support gun rights, but they’ll stop worrying about that soon, especially if Clinton does extremely well in those states. A packed Supreme Court will make her even bolder about chipping away at the Second Amendment. No one should be surprised that Democrats like topick and choose which crimes the public should focus upon, in order to sell the gun control agenda.
- Special favors for “Friends of Bill” in Haiti:The Clintons’ use of Haiti as a cash machine was disgusting. The hypocrisy of liberals willing to ignore this carnival of corruption, at the expense of an impoverished black nation, to slip the Clintons back into the White House is unbearable. The corruption of the State Department into a wholly owned subsidiary of Clinton, Inc. should be completely unacceptable.
- Iran nuclear deal was “greatest appeasement since Chamberlain gave Czechoslovakia to Hitler”:This email chain quotes Republican Senator Mark Kirk of Illinois saying Obama’s nuclear deal “condemns the next generation to cleaning up a nuclear war in the Persian Gulf,” and Clinton campaign chief John Podesta responding, “Yup.” While the Democrats figure out how to spin that away, the rest of us can reflect that Clinton, Podesta, and other old hands in her inner circle probably have significant differences of opinion with Barack Obama and his teenage-punk approach to foreign policy. Obama and his weird little gang of young advisers thought it would be a great idea to do the opposite of everything his predecessors did, Republican and Democrat alike. The Clinton group worked in one of those preceding Administrations. However, Mrs. Clinton and all of her loyal retainers were willing to stifle their objections to Obama’s foreign policy in the name of party loyalty… even when those objections hinted at a future nuclear war.
- Clinton wanted to run against Donald Trump in 2016:The three Republican candidates Clinton’s campaign thought they had the best chance of beating were Trump, Ben Carson, and Senator Ted Cruz. “We need to be elevating the Pied Piper candidates so that they are leaders of the pack and tell the press to them seriously,” said a memo sent to the Democratic National Committee. They were quite confident of their ability to tell the press which Republican candidates it should take seriously.
- Clinton knew Libya was a disaster: Her hindsight about the bloody, world-destabilizing fallout from the overthrow of Qaddafi, and the inability of the new Libyan government to provide security for Americans, was 20/20… but what good does that do anyone, especially the Americans who died in Benghazi? It’s laughable to hear Clinton and her supporters brag about her great resume. Her resume is the world outside your window, and what she says about it to her big donors is very different from what she says to the general public.
- “Foreign govt donors: all the money is in”: The Clinton team is much more relaxed about discussing big bucks from overseas among themselves. They don’t want the public thinking about how much support Clinton gets from foreign interests, or dwelling on how unsavory some of those interests are. They were reluctant to disclose all of those foreign donors to the Obama Administration as they promised. But the leaked emails show they’re very well aware of how important that imported cash is. This particular email seems to concern locking down foreign financial support for the Clinton Foundation, in case Mrs. and Mr. Clinton find themselves back in the White House next year.
- Clinton Foundation audit reveals it may have misled the IRS: One of the perks of Clintonhood is that you can file taxes incorrectly, suffer no penalties whatsoever, andrefile the paperwork years later. A 2011 audit of the Clinton Foundation requested by Chelsea Clinton discovered that, despite sworn statements to the IRS, the Foundation didn’t write or enforce the required conflict-of-interest policy… and, wouldn’t you know it, some conflicts of interest do seem to have cropped up! Two years later, long after Hillary Clinton resigned as Secretary of State, gift acceptance policies were still a work in progress.”
Investors: Clinton Emails: Comey Lied and the Scandal Died”
“Corruption: When FBI Director James Comey dismissed the case against Hillary Clinton he said it was because no reasonable attorney would take the case. Now we learn that there were plenty who would have done so.
“When Comey made his statement about the case in July, he painted a devastating portrait ofHillary Clinton’s reckless use of a private email server while Secretary of State.
“Clinton knew little to nothing about handling classified material. She sent and received top secret information on an unsecured private email system and was otherwise extremely careless with national security secrets. She likely exposed sensitive material to enemies, and hid thousands of work emails that were supposed to have been turned over. And she or her top staff probably broke the law.
Then, Comey simply shrugged his shoulders and said that ‘no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.’
“”Reasonable” is the operative word there. This implication is that, while a partisan hack might bring such a case, no legitimate prosecutor would.
“But it turns out that this was an utterly false claim. Fox News reported on Wednesday that there were many ‘reasonable’ attorneys who would have done so. ‘Career agents and attorneys on the case unanimously believed the Democratic presidential nominee should have been charged,’ Fox reports.
Andrew McCarthy, NRO: “Trump Is Right to Point Out that Clinton Should Be Prosecuted”
“Trump Is Right to Point Out That Clinton Should Be Prosecuted
“. . . Mrs. Clinton appears to have committed serious crimes that undermined both national security and recordkeeping rules designed to promote accountability in government. If you want to talk about a truly profound threat to democratic norms, that’s the place to start. Obviously, these offenses are not just relevant but essential to the political case that should be made against Clinton, and would be by any opponent, not just by the unconventional, undisciplined Trump. Also pertinent is the fact that government officials who engage in Clinton’s type of misconduct do go to jail — to refrain from stating this would be to diminish the gravity of the crimes.
“Moreover, even Krauthammer concedes that Clinton deserved to be prosecuted: “FBI director James Comey’s recommendation not to pursue charges was both troubling and puzzling.” Consequently, I don’t see why anyone, including Trump, should be faulted for asserting that there appears to be strong evidence that Mrs. Clinton has committed egregious offenses, which warrant prosecution and would call for imprisonment if she were convicted after a fair trial. Unless I am reading him wrong, that is Charles’s position on the matter . . .”
Drudge Links (10/15/16)
Clinton Accusers Fear For Lives…
Protester shouts ‘justice for Danney Williams’ at Bill…
GENNIFER FLOWERS: He Paid $200 For Me to Abort His Baby…
NBC sitting on devastating tape of Juanita Broaddrick…
TRUMP: Corporate Media Hillary’s Most Powerful Weapon…
‘No Longer Involved in Journalism’…
SLIM BEHIND THE SLIME?
BATTLE FOR GLOBALISM…
WITNESS REFUTES TRUMP ASSAULT CLAIM…
POLL: No Sign of Allegations Fallout Yet…
GOOGLE Trends Shows Far More Interested in WIKILEAKS…
OBAMA CLAIMED EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE IN EMAIL MESS…
JILL STEIN: Hillary Could Start Nuclear War…
Hannity 10/14/16 Radio Show Recap: 25 days left!
“**WIKILEAKS DUMP SHOWS THAT CLINTON CAMP BEHIND FALSE ALLEGATIONS
**TOOK OUT ADS POSTING SEXIST REQUIREMENTS FOR FEMALE EMPLOYEES OF TRUMP
**OBAMA USED EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE TO HIDE HIS EXCHANGES WITH HILLARY ON EMAIL
**PODESTA FLIRTED WITH YOUNG STAFFER ON EMAILS
**BILL CLINTON PAID FOR GENNIFER FLOWERS ABORTION $200
**VOTER FRAUD RAMPANT – A REAL CONCERN FOR THIS ELECTION
“4:05PM ET – Kathleen Willey, author of the book TARGET: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton was sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton andJuanita Broaddrick, who was raped by Bill Clinton, and Paula Jones, who sued Bill Clinton after he sexually exposed himself to her. These three victims have received no media attention from the likes of NBC, CBS, or ABC, the New York Times or the liberal cable networks, and have been called tramps by the likes of Joy Behar, and ridiculed by Whoopi Goldberg, on the ABC morning show “The View” – neither of these women have been taken off the show after this horrible treatment of sexual assault victims. All of this as these same outlets fawn over baseless claims against the GOP candidate, with wall to wall coverage of new accusations.
“5:05PM ET – Congressman Jim Bridenstine of Oklahoma, a member of the Freedom Caucus is outraged by the lack of support for the Republican Presidential candidates. He had this to say about the Speaker of the House:
“Lashing out at Paul Ryan for not completely backing Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, Rep. Jim Bridenstine of Oklahoma said he won’t stand up for the House speaker. “
Robert Donachie, Daily Caller: “House Slaps US Gov’t with Lawsuit against Obamacare Bailout of Insurance Companies”
“The U.S. House of Representatives filed an amicus brief against the federal government Thursday, targeting insurance companies who want Obamacare bailouts.
“It’s difficult, almost impossible, to imagine a situation in which Obamacare could get any worse: 16 healthcare co-ops went belly-up, the Tennessee Health Commissioner is saying the state’s Obamacare exchanges are “very near collapse,” and analysts cannot fathom a positive future for the system in either the short or long-term. (RELATED: Obamacare ‘Near Collapse’ In Tennessee, Says Insurance Regulator)
“The House amicus brief, in addition to explaining why the insurance companies should be barred from receiving bailout funds, also discusses why the Obama administration’s move to settle other cases with billions of taxpayer dollars is both unlawful and unconstitutional. . .”
WILLIAM M. ARKIN, KEN DILANIAN and ROBERT WINDREM, NBC: “CIA Prepping for Possible Cyber Strike against Russia”
Possibly true . . . possibly a distractor item that covers Hillary . . .
“The Obama administration is contemplating an unprecedented cyber covert action against Russia in retaliation for alleged Russian interference in the American presidential election, U.S. intelligence officials told NBC News.
“Current and former officials with direct knowledge of the situation say the CIA has been asked to deliver options to the White House for a wide-ranging “clandestine” cyber operation designed to harass and “embarrass” the Kremlin leadership.
“The sources did not elaborate on the exact measures the CIA was considering . . .”
ANITA KUMAR AND LESLEY CLARK, Mcclatchy: “Why do women’s groups treat Bill Clinton and Donald Trump differently?
“Groups that advocate for women’s rights are lashing out at Donald Trump for allegations of groping women and bragging about sexual assaults.
“But some of those same groups did not think former President Bill Clinton’s allegations of sexual misconduct nearly two decades ago were disqualifying in the same way.
“At least three women – Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones and Kathleen Willey – accused Clinton of unwanted sexual advances. Another five, including White House intern Monica Lewinsky, said they had had consensual affairs with him. Clinton was impeached on charges of lying about the Lewinsky affair before a grand jury and of obstruction of justice, but was acquitted and served his full presidential term.
“Women’s groups largely stayed supportive.
“‘Feminists have, all along, muffled, disguised, excused and denied the worst aspects of the president’s behavior with women,’ said a lengthy Vanity Fair article from 1998.
“‘Feminism sort of died in that period,’ New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd told Yahoo recently. “Because the feminists had to come along with Bill Clinton’s retrogressive behavior with women in order to protect the progressive policies for women that Bill Clinton had as president.”
“Clinton’s female supporters stood by him, especially as he denied allegations of misconduct, as has Trump. Later, after Clinton admitted to some of the allegations of consensual sex, they did criticize him but still supported him.
“They were called hypocrites at the time, particularly when they were among the first to blast conservative Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and former Sen. Bob Packwood, R-Ore., for allegations of sexual misconduct. . .”
Victor Davis Hanson, John Batchelor: “Circular Firing”
Thursday 13 October 2016 / Hour 1, Block D”
“The Republican Party was born out of a real civil war; then the Bull Moose; then the Reagan-Ford conflict, But this feels different. In 18559 (?) after John Brown, Senate sign: “Check your guns at the door.”
Same language east and west now; tripartite; circular firing squad. I see guys without teeth, pump installers, farmers: all pro-Trump. Don’t care what Trump will do —the borders are open, the elite siphon off all the money; they’d rather lose with Trump than win with Romney.
My academic associates are all “Never Trump.” The animus is with these guys. The Republican is lower-middle class; these are loud, sanctimonious, annoy the others. There’s a class element; this cannot be bridged. The elite are [coastal].
Why not a civil war among the Dems? They’re social justice warriors, think their ends justify means. Define morality by cosmic issues; GOP defines morality by personal conduct.
Do GOP [elites] have more affinity with the NASCAR crowd or with the establishment? Answer: rather hang out with the Dems of the same class. When I argue with the elites. They always speak of how great open borders are”
Sy Snyder, PoliticsPA: Ups & Downs
“Hillary Clinton. This week saw four polls of Pennsylvania concerning the presidential race. Hillary Clinton won all four with leads of fourteen, eight, four and nine points. As a result, Sabato’s Crystal Ball shifted PA from “Leans Democratic” to “Likely Democratic”. Finally, Vice President Biden also lent a hand by stumping for the Democratic nominee in Bucks County.
“Donald Trump. Speaking of the presidential contest, it was a brutal seven days for the GOP nominee. On Friday, damaging audio of Trump speaking to Billy Bush leaked out. That tape, combined with another debate loss on Sunday, have caused his poll numbers to plummet. Less than a month out, Trump’s chances at the White House are in dire condition.
“Ryan Costello. Given Trump’s troubles, there’s been some speculation about whether Dems could actually take over the majority in the House. Even if a blue wave were to form, however, Congressman Costello would very likely emerge unscathed. This week, Aaron Blake of the Washington Post moved the PA-6 seat from “Lean Republican” to “Safe Republican”. It’s a testament to Rep. Costello (anda sad commentary on Democratic nominee Mike Parrish) that a district that should be competitive won’t be on November 8th.
“PA Voters. This one goes to all the new and existing voters in the commonwealth. Fourteen months ago, Governor Wolf introduced online voter registration to Pennsylvania. In that time almost 900,000 people have used the Department of State’s website to register or update their information. As a result, more applications were received this year than in 2012 or even 2008. This is a great step forward for giving PA citizens more access to the voting booth.
“Eric Papenfuse. We’ll be giving the Harrisburg Mayor a down arrow every week until he lifts his ridiculous ban of PennLive. This is week eighteen.”
Abortion allows impulsive women to F first when assessing a man and, if they don’t like him, kill his kid later.
“Everyone concentrates on the problems we’re having in this country lately — illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, alligators attacking people in Florida .. … not me — I concentrate on solutions for the problems — it’s a win-win situation.
* Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border.
* Send the dirt to New Orleans to raise the level of the levees.
* Put the Florida alligators in the moat along the Mexican border.
Any other problems you would like for me to solve today? Yes!
Think about this:
2. The Constitution
3. The Ten Commandments
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that during the mad cow epidemic our government could track a single cow, born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she slept in the state of Washington? And, they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 12 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give each of them a cow.
They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq …. why don’t we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it has worked for over 200 years, and we’re not using it anymore.
THE 10 COMMANDMENTS
The real reason that we can’t have the Ten Commandments posted in a courthouse is this — you cannot post ‘Thou Shalt Not Steal’ ‘Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery’ and ‘Thou Shall Not Lie’ in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians … it creates a hostile work environment.”