JANET: Sample Ballot
TRUMP/Clinton: REPLAY – HAYWARD – Biggest Wiki bangs; DRUDGE LINKS 10/16/16; McCARTHY – Trump is correct; VARNEY – Media tank for Hillary; PEEK – Hillary & the Bear; ROSE – VA/POTUS Pinocchio; SCHWEIZER – HC Foundation ineffective?
NATIONAL: SCHWEIZER – FBI’s dirty cop.
PA: FONTAINE – Securing PA.
Janet: Malvern Office for Trump –
Location for the Malvern Office for Trump. Phones should be in and phone banks will begin. Right now you can get signs, handouts, and volunteer for door to door campaigning.
The address is: 270 Lancaster Ave, Suite H, Malvern PA 19355
Janet: Sample Ballot
Here is a list of districts in Chester County to see your sample ballot for Nov. 8. Please note the second page! Vote NO on this item. They are trying to increase the retirement age of judges. (Their next job?)
The Pa. Constitution already has a mandatory retirement age of 70!
On the Montgomery ballot it’s the question on the right side.
“In a time of universal deceit – telling the truth is a revolutionary act”
REPLAY – John Hayward, Big Govt: “The Most Explosive WikiLeaks Clinton Revelations (So Far)”
“Here is a rundown of some of the biggest bombshells dropped by WikiLeaks’ disclosure of Hillary Clinton’s speeches and emails, and why each is so important.
- Clinton dreams of a world with “open trade and open borders”: Every American should understand that Democrats, and plenty of Republicans, are fighting an all-out war against national sovereignty. Sure, Democrats want new voters, and Republican interests want cheap labor, but they also share a mutual desire to increase the distance between the Ruling Class and voters. In the globalist future, political and business titans will stand atop the world, without having to worry about fulfilling annoying duties to grubby little voters with nostalgic memories of the days when American politicians served America’s interests. Globalism means you’ll never be able to voteagainstanything.
- Clinton courted business elites to support liberal agenda to beat back populism:Clinton’s speeches include numerous examples of something that’s hardly new, or unique to her, but a very important harbinger of things to come if she gets into the White House. Democrats serve their voters a steady stream of anti-business, anti-wealth rhetoric, but they’re keenly interested in using Big Business to promote the agenda of Big Government. Some of the examples in the leaked speeches, such as Clinton urging business interests to beat back the Tea Party and support open-borders immigration, are points of common interest with the GOP Establishment.
- Clinton campaign coordinated with Super PAC:No one familiar with the WikiLeaks disclosures should be able to restrain their laughter when Hillary Clinton talks about getting ‘big money’ and ‘dark money’ out of politics. Then again, she should have been laughed off the stage for such tirades long before WikiLeaks started releasing her campaign’s emails.
- Clinton admitted she has different “public and private positions” on Wall Street reform:Again, this shouldn’t surprise anyone, but it’s always useful to catch a politician actuallyadmitting she isn’t honest with the public on issues – especially an issue of keen interest to the Democrats who opposed her in the primary. In the same issue, she admitted she’s out of touch with ordinary Americans and “far removed” from middle-class life, which is a refreshing bit of (unintended) candor from such a sanctimonious candidate and Party. Lastly, she said it was an “oversimplification” to blame banks for the 2008 financial meltdown, which is true – and greatly understating the truth of Democrat politicians’ culpability, at that – but not at all what Democrat hyper-partisans want to hear from their leaders.
- Clinton campaign asked about using White House executive privilege to hide emails from Congress:“Think we should hold emails to and from POTUS? That’s the heart of his exec privilege. We could get them to ask for that,” John Podesta – current Clinton campaign chair, and former White House counsel – wrote to Hillary’s aide Cheryl Mills, even as the House Benghazi Committee was writing a subpoena for Clinton’s long-hidden correspondence. It’s absolutely shocking that Team Clinton would think Barack Obama was willing to abuse executive privilege to hide vital information from Congress. Wherever did they get that outrageous idea?
- Clinton campaign looked for political support from “needy Latinos”:This is the perfect example of an email chain that would set the media on fire, if it came from a Republican political campaign. They seem to have been talking about Latino politicians who were needy, rather than herds of Latino voters, but they were colorfully insulting to some of those politicians.
- Collusion with State Department on managing Clinton’s email scandal: It’s pretty clear from these emails that Clinton’s team knew she broke the law, but they were (justifiably) confident they could trump the rule of law with politics… and plenty of help from their good friends in the Obama Administration.Other emailsillustrate the Clinton team’s conviction that all Democrat scandals can be overcome with distractions and delaying tactics, counting on that 90% Democrat media to be easily distracted, and to stay quiet while stonewalls are constructed. You will see more collusion and stonewalling in future Democrat Administrations, building on the precedents Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton established. The next Republican Administration that tries it will get a swift and brutal lesson in why scandal management only works when the administrative state and media support the party in power.
- “Journalists” secretly working as enthusiastic volunteers for Clinton/Kaine 2016:Another one to file under “no big surprise, but still nice to see it on paper.” The American public needs to understand there is no real division between the government and media when a Democrat is in the White House,especially with this particular Democrat. The press loved Barack Obama and was childishly easy for him to spin at will, even during the queasy Fifty Shades of Grey stages of their romantic relationship, but the press is Hillary Clinton’s campaign. They’re her donors, Clinton Foundation contributors, and often her former (and future!) employees. If you didn’t think the media could be less interested in holding a president accountable than Obama, you’re in for a shock if Clinton wins.
- Planting the “seeds of revolution” in the “Middle Ages dictatorship” of the Catholic Church:Democrats view Christians in almost exactly the terms they adamantly refuse to apply to Islamic supremacists. They’re also very determined to infiltrate institutions that resist liberalism, subverting them from within, and destroying them if they refuse to be subverted. Check out the latest news about the National Football League for another example.
- Clinton Cashpanicked the campaign: They knew how bad this stuff was, and they wasted no time devising strategies to spin it away. They didn’t have much trouble convincing the press to stop bugging Clinton about the galaxy of Clinton Foundation scandals, did they? With Republicans, the media works hard to set up denials that look uncomfortable, or which they think can be demolished by later revelations. With Democrats, not so much.
- Flip-flopping onTPP: It’s amazing than a single Sanders voter ever believed Clinton was honest about opposing the Trans-Pacific Partnership, but evidently most of them did, or else they never really cared about the issue as much as they claimed to. Leaked emails reveal how Clinton was not “comfortable” with attacking the trade deal she once gushed over as the “gold standard” for such agreements, but she knew she had to pretend to oppose it to placate union bosses and woo the Sanderistas. Clinton campaign staff talked about her “integrity” as though it were a stack of poker chips, deeming it reasonable to sacrifice a little integrity to keep the Sanders insurrection under control.
- Gun control: cherry-picked data and executive orders:Democrats are going to lose patience with voter opposition to their gun control agenda and begin imposing it, as soon as they no longer have to worry about losing a tough election in the near future. They often worry about the potential backlash from Democrat voters in key states who support gun rights, but they’ll stop worrying about that soon, especially if Clinton does extremely well in those states. A packed Supreme Court will make her even bolder about chipping away at the Second Amendment. No one should be surprised that Democrats like topick and choose which crimes the public should focus upon, in order to sell the gun control agenda.
- Special favors for “Friends of Bill” in Haiti:The Clintons’ use of Haiti as a cash machine was disgusting. The hypocrisy of liberals willing to ignore this carnival of corruption, at the expense of an impoverished black nation, to slip the Clintons back into the White House is unbearable. The corruption of the State Department into a wholly owned subsidiary of Clinton, Inc. should be completely unacceptable.
- Iran nuclear deal was “greatest appeasement since Chamberlain gave Czechoslovakia to Hitler”:This email chain quotes Republican Senator Mark Kirk of Illinois saying Obama’s nuclear deal “condemns the next generation to cleaning up a nuclear war in the Persian Gulf,” and Clinton campaign chief John Podesta responding, “Yup.” While the Democrats figure out how to spin that away, the rest of us can reflect that Clinton, Podesta, and other old hands in her inner circle probably have significant differences of opinion with Barack Obama and his teenage-punk approach to foreign policy. Obama and his weird little gang of young advisers thought it would be a great idea to do the opposite of everything his predecessors did, Republican and Democrat alike. The Clinton group worked in one of those preceding Administrations. However, Mrs. Clinton and all of her loyal retainers were willing to stifle their objections to Obama’s foreign policy in the name of party loyalty… even when those objections hinted at a future nuclear war.
- Clinton wanted to run against Donald Trump in 2016:The three Republican candidates Clinton’s campaign thought they had the best chance of beating were Trump, Ben Carson, and Senator Ted Cruz. “We need to be elevating the Pied Piper candidates so that they are leaders of the pack and tell the press to them seriously,” said a memo sent to the Democratic National Committee. They were quite confident of their ability to tell the press which Republican candidates it should take seriously.
- Clinton knew Libya was a disaster: Her hindsight about the bloody, world-destabilizing fallout from the overthrow of Qaddafi, and the inability of the new Libyan government to provide security for Americans, was 20/20… but what good does that do anyone, especially the Americans who died in Benghazi? It’s laughable to hear Clinton and her supporters brag about her great resume. Her resume is the world outside your window, and what she says about it to her big donors is very different from what she says to the general public.
- “Foreign govt donors: all the money is in”: The Clinton team is much more relaxed about discussing big bucks from overseas among themselves. They don’t want the public thinking about how much support Clinton gets from foreign interests, or dwelling on how unsavory some of those interests are. They were reluctant to disclose all of those foreign donors to the Obama Administration as they promised. But the leaked emails show they’re very well aware of how important that imported cash is. This particular email seems to concern locking down foreign financial support for the Clinton Foundation, in case Mrs. and Mr. Clinton find themselves back in the White House next year.
- Clinton Foundation audit reveals it may have misled the IRS: One of the perks of Clintonhood is that you can file taxes incorrectly, suffer no penalties whatsoever, andrefile the paperwork years later. A 2011 audit of the Clinton Foundation requested by Chelsea Clinton discovered that, despite sworn statements to the IRS, the Foundation didn’t write or enforce the required conflict-of-interest policy… and, wouldn’t you know it, some conflicts of interest do seem to have cropped up! Two years later, long after Hillary Clinton resigned as Secretary of State, gift acceptance policies were still a work in progress.”
Drudge Links 10/16/16
WASH POST SUNDAY LEAD: CLINTON +4…
Leaked emails reveal Hillary’s life of deceit…
Trump Sets Republican Record for Individual Donors…
SEX ALLEGATIONS FULL OF HOLES…
BUTLER CALLS MEDIA BS…
MEGYN KELLY: ‘What we do is important’…
LIST OF DEBUNKED ACCUSATIONS…
Thiel to Donate $1.25 Million in Support of Donald…
LA TIMES PAGE ONE SUNDAY: BLAME TRUMP FOR DIVIDING NATION…
Andrew McCarthy, NRO: “Trump Is Right to Point Out That Clinton Should Be Prosecuted”
“. . . Mrs. Clinton appears to have committed serious crimes that undermined both national security and recordkeeping rules designed to promote accountability in government. If you want to talk about a truly profound threat to democratic norms, that’s the place to start. Obviously, these offenses are not just relevant but essential to the political case that should be made against Clinton, and would be by any opponent, not just by the unconventional, undisciplined Trump. Also pertinent is the fact that government officials who engage in Clinton’s type of misconduct do go to jail — to refrain from stating this would be to diminish the gravity of the crimes. . .”
Stuart Varney, Fox: “Now we know for sure. The establishment media is in the tank for Hillary”
“We figured the establishment media was in the tank for Hillary Clinton. Now we know for sure, thanks to WikiLeaks. Not only are the elites supporting her candidacy, they are part of her campaign.
“John Harwood writes for the New York Times, and appears on CNBC. He was a debate moderator. He reported back to Hillary’s campaign on how nasty he had been to trump. They love him!
“The New York Times itself allowed Hillary to veto certain quotes: if she didn’t like ’em, they were out. This is the New York Times giving its coverage to a candidate, handing over the writing, while claiming fairness.
“Donna Brazille told Hillary, in advance, about a question that would be asked by CNN at a town hall debate. Can you say collusion?
“The Boston Globe got together with Hillary’s campaign to “maximize her presence” in the paper. Where would you like to be? How can we make you more prominent?
“Univision, a Spanish language station, offered campaign suggestions: Hit Trump hard they said.
“At least they’re honest. We know they hate Trump.
“But step back, look at what’s going on. The establishment is rabidly anti-Trump.
“That’s fine for the editorial pages. But it’s not fine when journalists collude with a campaign, behind the scenes, and then claim they are fair.
“They’re not. They have ruined American journalism. No wonder they are held in virtual contempt by so many Americans.”
Liz Peek, John Batchelor: “Secretary Reset & the Bear”
Hour One, Friday 14 January 2016 / Hour 1, Block A: Liz Peek, Fox, FiscalTimes; in re: Secretary Reset & the Bear. @LizPeek, @Fox. @FiscalTimes. “…Among other fictions, the Times frequently repeats the meme that Donald Trump is in cahoots with the Russians. Wednesday, in fact, the supposed collaboration between Trump and Vladimir Putin occupies prime turf as the paper’s lead editorial. It’s time to pull the plug on this nonsense.
“The narrative that the Russians are trying to manipulate our election in favor of Mr. Trump has proved vital cover for the damaging emails released by Wikileaks that indeed show election manipulation – by the Hillary Clinton campaign.
“In a masterful sleight-of-hand, the Clinton camp has largely ignored revelations that they worked with the DNC to undermine rival Bernie Sanders or managed the media to boost Hillary’s campaign or lied about the private email cover-up; instead, they charge Russia with the leaks, hoping to divert attention from the real misdeeds. Cued by the Democrat nominee, the media and the Obama administration have climbed aboard.
“Not only has the spotlight moved from Clinton dirty tricks to Russia, which has now been officially accused by our national security chief of orchestrating the email seepage, it has also targeted Trump, who is suspected of nefarious ties to the Kremlin.
“Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton actually does have ties to the Kremlin – ties which, had they been reported with any honesty, would have become an issue in this campaign . . . ” /www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/10/12/its-hillary-obama-who-have-boosted-putins-fortunes-not-trump.html
Francis Rose, John Batchelor:” POTUS Pinnochio and the Eternal VA Scandals. @FrancisRoseDC, WJLA-TV, WMAL-AM”
“Friday 14 January 2016 / Hour 1, Block C: Francis Rose in Washington, D.C.; NationalDefenseWeek.com; WJLA-TV, WMAL-AM; @FrancisRoseDC, in re: POTUS Pinnochio and the Eternal VA Scandals. @FrancisRoseDC, WJLA-TV, WMAL-AM.
‘Whole bunch’ of facts don’t support Obama’s claim that many VA bosses were fired over scandal; by Michelle Ye Hee Lee, The Washington Post, October 12, 2016 https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/10/12/obamas-claim-a-whole-bunch-of-people-who-are-in-charge-of-va-facilities-were-fired-over-wait-times/
“I don’t want to, in any way, pretend that we are where we need to be but we have, in fact, fired a whole bunch of people who are in charge of these facilities.” — President Obama, town hall aired on CNN, Sept. 28, 2016
“The Obama administration seems set on misleading the public about the number of people held accountable for the wait-time scandal at the Department of Veterans Affairs. VA Secretary Robert McDonald has twice received Four Pinocchio rulings for claims about how many people his agency fired or proposed disciplinary action against.
“Obama was responding to a question from the widow of Army veteran Barry Coates, who advocated for changes at the VA before he died of colon cancer. Coates had waited about a year for a colonoscopy at a VA hospital — and by the time he got one, doctors found that he had Stage 4 cancer and was terminally ill. The family later sued the VA over a misdiagnosis of hemorrhoids and reached a settlement.
“We heard a lot of promises about reform and accountability but still, nothing’s changed. … When are we going to actually start holding these contracted doctors and the VA employees accountable?” she asked. Was Obama’s answer correct?
“The Facts The VA scandal unfolded in 2014 after whistleblowers alleged that employees at the Phoenix VA hospital manipulated patient wait-time data, leading to delays in access to health care and contributing to patient deaths. The VA Office of Inspector General later confirmed the allegations and found a systemic, years-long problem. Two years later, patients are still unable to get timely appointments with specialists at the Phoenix VA.
“Congress passed the bipartisan Choice, Accountability and Transparency Act of 2014 in response. The legislation, referred to as the “Choice Act,” allowed more veterans to seek private care outside the VA system, and authorized McDonald to expedite disciplinary actions for senior executive service employees….” https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/10/12/obamas-claim-a-whole-bunch-of-people-who-are-in-charge-of-va-facilities-were-fired-over-wait-times/
“We bounced the sharp critique off executives for two large veteran service organizations. Both said most of Miller’s points were wrong or unfair. On his charge that VA routinely tolerates whistleblower retaliation and wait-time manipulation, ‘No, we don’t agree,’ said Garry Augustine, executive director for Disabled American Veterans in Washington D.C. ‘We think the VA is doing good work in trying to reform things.’
“Louis Celli, The American Legion’s director of veterans’ affairs and rehabilitation, said Legion staff visit 30 to 35 VA facilities yearly, speaking to patients, staff and other stakeholders to learn how VA, the government’s second largest bureaucracy, is operating and caring for veterans. “Based on our data and analysis,” posted on www.legion.org under its “System Worth Saving” page, “the isolated employee behavior problems reported in recent media are the exception, definitely not the rule,” Celli said.
Friday 14 January 2016 / Hour 1, Block D: Francis Rose in Washington, D.C.; NationalDefenseWeek.com; WJLA-TV, WMAL-AM; @FrancisRoseDC, in re: the Veterans’ Administration everlasting scandals. “Miller’s big on this accountability thing. We’re all for accountability,” said Augustine. But “you just can’t fire people, whether in government or private sector. You’ve got to do due diligence. You’ve got to counsel and document [because] everybody has an option to appeal. And if managers haven’t done enough to make sure the firing will be upheld, it’s going to be overturned. That’s what happened to a number of them.”
Augustine and Celli also took exception to Miller’s claim that McDonald and his VA team botched implementation of the Choice Act. “Absolutely not,” said Celli. “The Choice Act was a temporary program that required massive infrastructure support.”
Lacking such infrastructure, and given only 90 days by Congress to launch a massive Choice program, VA had to hire third-party contractors to build private sector healthcare provider networks and to coordinate their use. It took a long time to “work out the bugs,” Celli said, and “it’s still not right.”
McDonald and Gibson have conceded mistakes in implementing Choice. One was VA ceded too much control to the contractors and has had to reclaim its care coordination duties to better serve Choice-eligible vets.
“A program that turns VA into a pass-through payer isn’t working,” Celli said. “VA is a healthcare provider, [and] being a third party administrator was never in their list of responsibilities. The community care programs they do have mastery over, they do well.”
“When Choice began, said Augustine, vets would go into a VA facility, be told they qualified for Choice because the wait for VA care exceeded 30 days or they lived more than 40 miles away. Then they’d go home to wait for the third-party administrator to contact them.
“Sometimes that didn’t happen. When they finally got to the doctor, the doctor’s reimbursement was dependent on getting the [medical] record back to the third-party administrator so it could send to the VA, get reimbursed and reimburse the doctor. Doctors got tired of waiting so they started billing patients. It was a mess, and it still has problems.”
Peter Schweizer, Breitbart: “WikiLeaks: Clinton Foundation Employees Gave Organization Poor Grade for Effectiveness”
“. . . Clinton Foundation employees rated the foundation’s work in the AIDS/HIV area a 7-8 on the same scale, but the report highlights serious concerns about corruption, conflicts of interest and self-dealing. The report notes:
both the CEO of the Clinton Foundation and the head of the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI), Ira Magaziner, got to set their own salaries, without board oversight or approval;
“the Board does not appear to supervise, set compensation for, or evaluate the CEO” of the Clinton Foundation;
the Clinton Foundation had not implemented a conflict of interest policy;
numerous Clinton Foundation employees had outside jobs, and there were “instances in which gifts and other payments received by staff had not been properly disclosed”;
there was a “lack of internal controls” when it came to finances and how money was being spent on travel and lodging;
The report paints the picture of an organization where “there is no clear ‘command and control’ structure.”
Daniel Flynn, American Spectator: “Agents See FBI Chief Comey as a ‘Dirty Cop’”
“. . . ‘I know that inside the FBI there is a revolt,’ Joseph diGenova tells The American Spectator. ‘There is a revolt against the director. The people inside the bureau believe the director is a dirty cop. They believe that he threw the [Hillary Clinton email] case. They do not know what he was promised in return. But the people inside the bureau who were involved in the case and who knew about the case are talking to former FBI people expressing their disgust at the conduct of the director.’
“The loss of faith in the bureau chief stems in part from a dishonest rendering of the decision not to indict Mrs. Clinton as unanimous rather than unilateral and in part from the bureau’s decision to destroy evidence in the case and grant blanket immunity to Clinton underlings for no possible prosecutorial purpose.
“‘There is a consensus among the employees that the director has lost all credibility and that he cannot lead the bureau,’ diGenova explains. . .”
Tom Fontaine, TribLive: “Clinton, Trump put on full-court press to secure Pennsylvania”
“Both presidential campaigns are taking every opportunity to stump for votes in Pennsylvania, a key battleground where 20 electoral votes are at stake.
“A candidate needs at least 270 to win the White House.
“Since September, each campaign held more than 20 official events in Pennsylvania, according to campaign records.
“Republican candidate Donald Trump appeared at six rallies, including one Sept. 22 at downtown Pittsburgh’s Shale Insight conference and another Monday at Beaver County’s Ambridge Area High School. Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton appeared at three rallies, none in Western Pennsylvania.
“Republican vice presidential candidate Mike Pence headlined at least eight events, none in Western Pennsylvania. At least three campaign events featured Democratic VP candidate Tim Kaine, including Pittsburgh’s Labor Day parade and a rally Oct. 6 at Carnegie Mellon University.
“Other events featured surrogates ranging from President Obama, first lady Michelle Obama, former President Bill Clinton and Vice President Joe Biden to the presidential candidates’ adult children, who have actively campaigned on behalf of their parents.
“The most recent campaign events shed light on the types of voters each campaign is targeting, said G. Terry Madonna, director of Franklin & Marshall College’s Center for Politics and Public Affairs.
“Trump’s stops at an energy conference and in Ambridge, a blue-collar manufacturing town that has seen better days economically, highlight two cornerstones of his campaign. He repeatedly has promised to ‘unleash an energy revolution’ by lifting many regulatory restrictions on the industry and welcoming construction of more natural gas pipelines. He has promised to preserve coal miners’ jobs and bring back steel-industry jobs that once flourished in places such as Ambridge.
“Three of the Clinton campaign’s last five events in Western Pennsylvania occurred on college campuses. Bill Clinton campaigned in Pittsburgh’s Homewood neighborhood, and Chelsea Clinton headlined a ‘Women for Hillary’ event Friday in downtown Pittsburgh before she spoke at Pitt.
“The massive enthusiasm gap — particularly with millennials — continues to widen in Donald Trump’s favor as Election Day approaches. . .”(emph added, jb)
Spring City – Voter Fraud at E. Vincent Home?
A known conservative activist reported that one of the polls is loaded with “voters” who are not from the township. Poll watcher please! Suspicion is that elderly poll officers are intimidated easily . . . HELP!