JANET: Sample Ballot
Toomey/McGinty debate tonite!
TRUMP/Clinton: SIMON – Winner; TRUMP – Contract; BENNETT – Ruling – factions; FREIND – Voter ID; IBD – Dead Heat; WATSON – 87%; KOZAK – Soros machines; HAWKINS – Rally plants; WASHINGTON TIMES – Tease by the Donald; CROWLEY – He’s rich!
Janet: Malvern Office for Trump
Location for the Malvern Office for Trump. Phones should be in and phone banks will begin. Right now you can get signs, handouts, and volunteer for door to door campaigning.
The address is: 270 Lancaster Ave, Suite H, Malvern PA 19355
Janet: Sample Ballot
Here is a list of districts in Chester County to see your sample ballot for Nov. 8. Please note the second page! Vote NO on this item. They are trying to increase the retirement age of judges. (Their next job?)
The Pa. Constitution already has a mandatory retirement age of 70!
On the Montgomery ballot it’s the question on the right side.
“A small number of superior heads, whose names are very likely not the best known, settle everything, while below them are the great mass of second-rate politicians – rhetors, tribunes, deputies, journalists – selected through a provincially conceived franchise to keep alive the illusion of popular self-determination.”
Oswald Spengler (1880-1936), The Decline of the West, Vintage, 2006, p. 27.
Kelly Antonacci, Temple Update: “McGinty and Toomey to Debate at TPAC
“It’s one of the most important races in the country right now and it’s coming to Temple’s campus next week.
“Democratic candidate for the Senate Katie McGinty, and Republican candidate Pat Toomey will go head to head in the second of two debates at Temple Performing Arts Center next Monday.
“The debate will start at 7pm on Monday, October 24 in Lew Klein Hall at TPAC. It is presented by the Pennsylvania league of Women Voters and 6abc, where it will be broadcasted [sic!] live.”
REPLAY – Roger Simon, PJM: “If the Election Were about Trump’s Gettysburg Policies, He Would Win in a Landslide”
“If the 2016 presidential election were actually about genuine political policies, Donald Trump would defeat Hillary Clinton in one of the biggest landslides of all time. But the mainstream media–with, alas, considerable help from Donald himself–has made it about anything but.
“Nevertheless, we shouldn’t let those disgracefully biased, born again-bluenoses of the Newswoisie or Donald’s obvious neurotic need to respond to anything and everything deter us from examining the proposals in his Saturday speech at Gettysburg.
“That speech put forth some of the more intelligent and creative ideas to be before the American public in years. These proposals, contained in what Trump calls his ‘Contract with the American Voter,’ deserve to be heard and seriously debated in these last weeks before the election.. . .” (emph added, jb)
DONALD J. TRUMP CONTRACT WITH THE AMERICAN VOTER
“What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. It is a contract between myself and the American voter – and begins with restoring honesty, accountability and change to Washington Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:
- FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
- SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
- THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
- FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
- FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government; ● SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
On the same day, I will begin taking the following 7 actions to protect American workers:
- FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
- SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
- FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
- FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
- SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
- SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure
Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:
- FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
- SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
- THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
- FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back
- FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.
Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:
- Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.
- End The Offshoring Act Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.
- American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.
- School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to gives parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.
- Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.
- Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.
- End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.
- Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.
- Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values
- Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics. On November 8th, Americans will be voting for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our economy, security to our communities, and honesty to our government. This is my pledge to you. And if we follow these steps, we will once more have a government of, by and for the people
Jonah Bennett, Daily Caller: “WikiLeaks: ‘Corrupt Ruling Power Factions’ Are Going to Win the Election”
“WikiLeaks suggested in several tweets Thursday that the 2016 election for president of the United States is rigged.
In response to criticism from blogger Dan Gillmor that WikiLeaks recent leaks have outed it as picking a side and playing partisan politics in the presidential election, WikiLeaks tweeted back, “You are not a fan of publishing true information about corrupt ruling power factions who will take power on Jan 20?”
WikiLeaks then hinted that the outcome of the election was obvious from the outset: “What election? It has been clear from the beginning who is going to win. This is, in effect, a power consolidation exercise.”
WikiLeaks’ current activities have consisted of leaking information damaging to the Democratic Party and the campaign of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. In late July, WikiLeaks published countless thousands of internal emails from the Democratic National Committee (DNC.)
Chris Freind, Mercury: “Voter ID Should Be Mandatory” (10/23/16)
“Despite not being wealthy, I have acquired 22 domiciles throughout Philadelphia. And that real estate prowess has afforded me the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of all citizens.
I can vote 22 times.
“(You see, I have staked out prime locations: A cardboard box under the Walt Whitman Bridge, a culvert on Cobbs Creek Parkway, a burned-out shell at Seventh and Diamond. Sure, habitating at these locations technically makes me ‘homeless,’ but I much prefer the term ‘voter-enfranchised.’) After all, when you have a love of democracy, how can anyone have a problem with those wanting to vote multiple times? (Although, in fairness, dead people should only be permitted to vote twice).
Unfathomably, with the exception of first-time voters, Pennsylvanians aren’t required to show any voter identification whatsoever at the polls. Don’t believe it? Here’s the exact wording from the Department of State’s Voter Identification Requirements page: ‘Voters do not need to show photo identification at the polling place. Poll workers should not ask every voter for photo identification.’
“But don’t worry. Everything is just peaches because of the mammoth safeguard in place to prevent fraud with first-timers: Their Herculean task is ‘proving’ who they are by furnishing a non-photo ID – yes, no photo required – such as a utility bill, paycheck or bank statement. And even that’s a stretch, since some poll workers allow people who have never produced any ID to vote. So voters whose ‘address’ is a park bench or condemned house are regularly pulling the lever.
“This system has made voting-early-and-often remarkably easy, affording a vote to the unregistered as well as some illegal immigrants, since most states aren’t checking citizenship status either. That’s courtesy of a federal government that routinely refuses to comply with states’ requests for citizenship verification. What a country. . .”
Terry Jones, IBD: “Trump, Clinton In Dead Heat As Race Hits Final Two-Week Stretch — IBD/TIPP Poll”
“With the presidential election set to enter its final two weeks, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump find themselves in a near dead heat at 41% each in a four-way race, the latest IBD/TIPP presidential tracking poll shows.
“Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson edged up to 8% from 7%, while the Green Party’s Jill Stein rebounded to 4% from 3%.
“Without rounding, Trump stands at 41.1%, 0.1 percentage point behind Clinton’s 41.2%. Johnson stands at 7.7%, unrounded, while Stein is at 3.7%.
“In a two-way faceoff without the other two candidates excluded, Trump and Clinton are knotted at 42%. On the unrounded data, Trump slightly edges Clinton, 42.3% to 42%.”
Paul Joseph Watson, InfoWars: “PROFESSOR WHO PREDICTED LAST FIVE ELECTIONS SAYS TRUMP HAS 87% CHANCE OF WINNING”
“Helmut Norpoth still confident despite polls showing Hillary ahead
“Norpoth’s model has correctly predicted the outcome of the popular vote for every election since 1996, including the 2000 race where Al Gore won the popular vote but George W. Bush took the presidency.
“It usually turns out that the candidate who does better in his party’s primary beats the other guy who does less well,” said Norpoth, adding that Trump’s margin of victory in New Hampshire and South Carolina compared to Clinton (who lost in New Hampshire) was crucial to his model.
“The other factor is the ‘swing of the pendulum,’ which makes it far more likely for a change of government if one party has been in power for two terms.
“Norpoth said he has gone ‘all in’ on a Donald Trump victory and is sticking with his bet. . .”
Edmund Kozak, PoliZette: “Concern Grows Over Soros-Linked Voting Machines”
“Sixteen states will use balloting equipment provided by a company tied to the leftist billionaire
“The U.K.-based Smartmatic company has provided voting machines for 16 states including important battleground states like Florida and Arizona. The chairman of Smartmatic, Mark Malloch Brown, is a former UN official and sits on the board of Soros’ Open Society Foundation.
“Leaked emails courtesy of WikiLeaks have shed further light on the deeply incestuous relationship between Soros and high level Democratic Party players — the discovery that the man in control of voting machines in 16 states is tied directly to the man who has given millions of dollars to the Clinton campaign and various progressive and globalist causes will surely leave a bad taste in the mouth of many a voter. . .”
AWR Hawkins, Breitbart: Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton Had Gun Control Supporters Planted In Town Hall Audience”
“One of the emails contained in the Wikileaks’ Podesta email release shows that Hillary Clinton had gun control supporters planted in a town hall audience in Manchester, New Hampshire.
“The town hall occurred on October 5, 2015; just four days after a man opened fire on Umpqua Community College campus in Oregon.
“In the email thread, dated October 4, 2015, a ‘speech draft’ was passed around ‘on behalf of Megan Rooney.’ The email contained ‘talking points’ for Clinton to use to discuss guns in Manchester.
“The first part of the email reminded other campaign staffers that the town hall had no specific focus, although gun control would be highlighted:
“Here are short TPs about guns for the NH community college town hall >>> tomorrow. This is not a town hall exclusively about gun violence — it’s just a >>> regular town hall.
“The email then turned, reminding everyone that there would be gun control plants at the town hall; that those plants would be from various gun control groups:
“But the person who will introduce [Clinton] will tell a story >>> about gun violence in her life, and there will be people in the audience >>> from gun violence orgs.
“The Manchester town hall was held at Manchester Community College. And the talking points advised Clinton to begin by saying, ‘We’ve seen yet another mass murder – this time, in a community college in Oregon that’s probably a lot like this one.’ A text of her speech shows that she promised to “make gun control a top priority’ and enumerated controls like an ‘assault weapons ban,’ an expansion of the list of persons barred from gun possession, and more laws against straw purchases.
“She did not mention the fact that the Oregon community college campus was a gun-free zone–which means it had 100 percent gun control. Nor did she mention that the gunman acquired his firearms via background checks. ..”
Washington Times: “A little tease by the Donald”
“The frightened elites have gone mad in collective hysteria
“Hillary Clinton and her Praetorian Guard, recruited from the ranks of the media, want the Donald to concede the election, not on election night when everyone but Al has conceded, but to concede it now. Several Praetorian troopers in the livery of Politico suggest that Sen. Mitch McConnell or Rep. Paul Ryan, or both, could do it for him. So far Messrs. McConnell and Ryan are saying nothing, and why should they? Despite everything the diseased organs of the media say, the nation can wait, as usual, until the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November for a verdict. It always has.
“Even if they wanted to, Messrs. McConnell and Ryan cannot demand such a concession now, because hundreds of congressional races are still to be determined, and millions of the Donald’s friends are counted on to return a Republican Congress to Washington. The last thing the Republican establishment wants to do is to give those millions a reason to stay away from the polling booths. Many of them are already weighing whether such a Republican majority is worth saving.”
Monica Crowley, Washington Times: “The one thing Donald Trump said that was the most important of the presidential race”
“By touting his wealth, he has invoked the dream of great prosperity
“In the 16 months since Donald Trump announced his candidacy, he has said many hard-hitting and provocative things.
“But he has also said the single most important thing of the campaign.
“It was a statement that was so obvious and deceptively simple that it largely evaporated into the political ether. But it was also a statement of such power that it transformed the Republican presidential race — and may very well determine the future path of the nation. And it was only five words long.
“‘I’m rich!’ he exclaimed. ‘I’m really rich.’
“That declarative statement was as profound a statement any candidate for president could make — because for eight long years, President Obama and the left have waged a vicious, relentless war on the wealthy, individual success, business and the nation’s prosperity. Personal wealth has been endlessly attacked and demonized, and economic growth has been stifled. Mr. Obama and his comrades have used brutal class warfare to radically redistribute wealth in order to achieve what he called ‘the fundamental transformation of the nation.’
“With just one phrase, Mr. Trump counterattacked — and began to reverse Mr. Obama’s socialist advance. . .”