JANET: Abortion, Sample Ballot, Pottstown Rally; JOANNE – Hillary.
TRUMP/Clinton: DJT Platform; Drudge Links 10//24/16; VICTOR DAVIS HANSON – Sanctimony, Inc.; WEBER – Races tight; HANNITY Recap.
PA: DeJESUS – Toomey debate; NRO – Pat for Senate; McKELVEY – Kane cuffed.
END NOTE: MARK LEVIN, 10/24/16.
Janet: Malvern Office for Trump
Location for the Malvern Office for Trump. Phones should be in and phone banks will begin. Right now you can get signs, handouts, and volunteer for door to door campaigning.
The address is: 270 Lancaster Ave, Suite H, Malvern PA 19355
HB 1948 – Bill Banning Dismembering Babies in the Womb for Abortion. Bill passed PA House.
If it doesn’t get a vote in Senate in next 4 days, we have to start over in House next session.
Please ask our members to call Senators Jake Corman (717) 787-1377 and Joe Scarnati (717) 787-7084 ASAP.
Just say “Please allow the Senate to vote on HB 1948.”
Faith & Freedom, PA, 10/28/16, 7-9PM
Reverend Dean Nelson, Apostle Joyce Cofield, Daryl Jones: Moderator – Mayor Sharon Thomas
Connections on High, 238 E. High St., Pottstown.
Janet: Sample Ballot
Here is a list of districts in Chester County to see your sample ballot for Nov. 8. Please note the second page! Vote NO on this item. They are trying to increase the retirement age of judges. (Their next job?)
The Pa. Constitution already has a mandatory retirement age of 70!
On the Montgomery ballot it’s the question on the right side.
Hillary: Our Seraghina
“. . .The boy Guido and his friends visit a coarse voluptuary known as The Seraghina and give her a few coins to dance for them. Seraghina comes out of her cave — an abandoned concrete gun box on the beach — and performs on the sand. She is swarthy and obese, yet retains the vestiges of her sexuality and the desire for attention, even if it is only a boy’s. She vamps, she shakes her boobs, she shimmies… and a couple of priests from the school show up in pursuit of the truants. They are hauled back to school and Guido is selected for special punishment by the tribunal of Holy Brothers — to the chants of “For Shame!” he is forced to wear a conical dunce’s hat in the company of his classmates.
This is both astounding and so very sad…sad because nothing the thuggish Clintons do seems to be able to prevent them from occupying the Oval Office once again. She truly should be in jail as should so many of their allies in the effort to corrupt our Justice Dept., FBI, and ultimately our country. Some have opined that if Hillary is elected, McCabe could be our next FBI Director. I just hope that there are enough closet Trump voters out there to prove the polls wrong. As one of my friends noted: “Don’t believe the polls. Polls are for dancers and skiers!” Let’s hope!
WSJ: Major Clinton Ally Funneled $675,000 to Wife of FBI Official Overseeing Email Probe
Posted: Oct 24, 2016 1:01 PM
“There is no “smoking gun” proof of an unethical quid pro quo arrangement in this Wall Street Journal report, but once again, voters are getting a distinct whiff of something that stinks. The key player here is Virginia’s ethically-challenged Democratic Governor Terry McAulliffe, who is the target of a separate federal investigation over alleged illegal campaign donations — and who, as a former DNC Chairman, is extremely close with the Clintons. He co-chaired Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign, and both Mr. and Mrs. Clinton were instrumental in securing his governorship. Fast forward to 2015, when McAuliffe helped recruit and generously bankroll the (ultimately failed) State Senate campaign of a woman who is married to a member of the FBI’s top brass — who would eventually join a team that oversaw the Bureau’s probe into Hillary’s national security-endangeringemail scandal. Details:
Campaign finance records show Mr. McAuliffe’s political-action committee donated $467,500 to the 2015 state Senate campaign of Dr. Jill McCabe, who is married to Andrew McCabe, now the deputy director of the FBI. The Virginia Democratic Party, over which Mr. McAuliffe exerts considerable control, donated an additional $207,788 worth of support to Dr. McCabe’s campaign in the form of mailers, according to the records. That adds up to slightly more than $675,000 to her candidacy from entities either directly under Mr. McAuliffe’s control or strongly influenced by him. The figure represents more than a third of all the campaign funds Dr. McCabe raised in the effort…
DONALD J. TRUMP CONTRACT WITH THE AMERICAN VOTER
“What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. It is a contract between myself and the American voter – and begins with restoring honesty, accountability and change to Washington Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:
- FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
- SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
- THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
- FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
- FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government; ● SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
On the same day, I will begin taking the following 7 actions to protect American workers:
- FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
- SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
- FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
- FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
- SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
- SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure
Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:
- FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
- SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
- THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
- FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back
- FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.
Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:
- Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.
- End The Offshoring Act Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.
- American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.
- School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to gives parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.
- Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.
- Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.
- End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.
- Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.
- Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values
- Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics. On November 8th, Americans will be voting for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our economy, security to our communities, and honesty to our government. This is my pledge to you. And if we follow these steps, we will once more have a government of, by and for the people.
Drudge Links 10/25/16
Victor Davis Hanson, NRO: “Sanctimony, Inc.”
“Time was, leftists complained of rigged elections, the media paid attention to dirty tricks, and conservatives cared more about results than rhetoric.
“Donald Trump, in characteristically muddled and haphazard fashion, said he thought the election might end up “rigged” (if he lost). Therefore, he would not endorse the November 8 result if he found that fear confirmed — unless, of course, in Jacksonian fashion, he managed to win.
“All hell broke loose, from both the Left and principled conservatives, that Trump’s allegations had somehow undermined the American electoral process itself.
“Questioning the integrity of election votes was a national pastime in 1824 (“corrupt bargain”), 1876 (“compromise of 1877”), and again in 1960. Bitching over losing, of course, is not the same thing as armed insurrection in the fashion of 1860, when furor erupted over Lincoln’s election.
“Any candidate, whether feeding conspiracies or out of genuine concern for electoral misconduct, can say whatever he or she wishes, without the deleterious national consequences that pundits decry. Bad sportsmanship and manners are not synonymous with constitutional subversion.
““Selected, not elected” was a Democratic talking point after the 2000 Bush victory. In a speech two years after that election, a now sanctimonious Hillary Clinton echoed those “selected” charges against the Bush presidency. But so what? . . .”
Joseph Weber, Fox, “Early voting suggests tight race in key states despite Clinton camp boast”
“Hillary Clinton’s campaign is touting some “eye-popping” advantages in early voting, in an apparent effort to energize Democratic voters, but preliminary figures suggest the race remains tighter than her aides acknowledge.
“The preliminary numbers appear to show Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, with an edge in several of the roughly 10 battleground states that will decide the 2016 White House race.
“‘We’re seeing eye-popping vote-by-mail application numbers,’ Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook said on Fox News Sunday. . .”
Sean Hannity 10/24 Recap
“15 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY
**WIKILEAKS 15, 16, 17 DROPS OVER THE WEEKEND
**MISS UNIVERSE PLAN MONTHS IN THE MAKING
**VERITAS VIDEO SHOWS THAT HILLARY IS IN DIRECT COLLUSION
**CAN YOU SAY FEC VIOLATION?
**POLLS SHOW THE CANDIDATES NECK AND NECK NATIONWIDE
**REPORTERS RECEIVE NO PENALTIES FOR ETHICS VIOLATIONS
4:05PM ET – James O’Keefe, creator of Project Veritas, is here to discuss his 3rd release in a line of videos from an undercover sting operation he organized to expose the Clinton machine for all of its fraud and misgivings:
“Project Veritas Action has released the third video in a multi-part series that is sending shockwaves through the DNC and the Clinton campaign. The first video explained the dark secrets and the hidden connections and organizations the Clinton campaign uses to incite violence at Trump rallies. The second video exposed a diabolical step-by-step voter fraud strategy discussed by top Democratic operatives and showed one key operative admitting that the Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years. This latest video takes this investigation even further.
“Part III of the undercover investigation dives further into the back room dealings of Democratic politics. It exposes prohibited communications between Hillary Clinton’s campaign, the DNC and the non-profit organization Americans United for Change. And, it’s all disguised as a duck.
“Several Project Veritas Action undercover journalists catch Democracy Partners founder directly implicating Hillary Clinton in FEC violations. . .”
Ivey DeJesus, PennLive: “Toomey, McGinty spar on issues; attack respective honesty making for contentious debate”
“. . .Republican incumbent Sen. Pat Toomey and Democratic challenger Katie McGinty squared off in front of an audience of about 200 at the Performing Arts Center at Temple University in Philadelphia. About 115 students from Temple were on site for what was the second and last debate in the race.
“From the onset of the hour-long debate, moderated by Philadelphia’s WPVI Jim Gardner, the stark differences between the two candidate were evident and aligned flawlessly along party lines.
“Toomey and McGinty sparred on issues about tax reform, the economy, campaign reform, guns, abortion and other issues that cut deep divides between the two candidates.
“Neither delivered any bombshells or broke rank from their stance on issues, yet each took an increasingly contentious tone respectively accusing the other of lying and leading a dishonest campaign. . .”
Also – NRO: “Pat Toomey for Senate”
“Hillary Clinton, taking a break from lying about her own record, spent the weekend lying about Pat Toomey’s. . .”
Wallace McKelvey, PennLive: “Kathleen Kane led away in handcuffs, then released on bail, but the saga is far from over”
She has another hearing on appeal and may avoid all jail time!
“NORRISTOWN — Kathleen Kane paused to ask for a tissue during her plea for clemency Monday, but she betrayed no emotion as sheleft a Montgomery County courtroom in handcuffs.
“After Judge Wendy Demchick-Alloy sentenced Pennsylvania’s former attorney general to 10 to 23 months in prison, there would be no tears. No words. No gasp. Nothing at all.
“As Marc Steinberg, part of her 8-member legal team, noted during his arguments on Monday, Kane was taught from an early age to keep moving forward regardless of the obstacles. Her legal team seemed to follow her lead, eschewing the gathered media scrum on their way out.
“And so, Kane and her team of lawyers have moved on to the next step: They have 30 days to appeal.
“‘I expected there to be a prison sentence,’ Steinberg said, his rolling briefcase trundling behind him down an alley with a lone reporter in tow. “I thought the judge’s sentence was an appropriate sentence. I don’t have any qualms with it.”
“In August, a jury of her peers found Kane guilty of orchestrating a leak of secret grand jury materials—with the effect of smearing a man who had never been charged with a crime—in retaliation against her rivals and then lying about it under oath. . .”
Mark Levin, 10/24/16
“On Monday’s Mark Levin show, We are 15 days from a truly crucial election. Millions and millions have already voted and Republicans are still fighting among themselves. Many of Bush’s former senior staff want nothing to do with this election and other Republicans are splitting hairs over who is more principled. We don’t need would be George Washington’s telling us about principles. This election is about damage control. While we may regret a Donald Trump presidency, it’s a fact that we will regret a Hillary Clinton presidency. The fact is that Hillary is an unindicted felon, violated the Espionage act, and lied to the American people about having no classified information. She will increase the role of government and leave our borders wide open.
“After that, Mark announces the advent of CRTV network, a new digital network for conservatives featuring, shows with Mark Levin, Michelle Malkin and Mark Steyn, with more content to be added. This is an exciting new addition to conservative media.
“Later, Trump wants an economic plan to help the middle class through a 35% tax cut, promoting school choice, repeal and replace Obamacare, decrease regulations and make other positive reforms. While Trump is good on these issues, his trade plan is a disaster. However, Hillary’s policies are a disaster all around. The difference between her and Trump is night and day.
“Finally, Darryl Glenn, running for Senate in Colorado, calls in to give an update on the status of his race.”